<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Shining SHINee.

May 21st May 21st! *chants*
I obviously can't wait for SHInee's comeback. Photos of them in caps/hats are just making excited to know what's underneath. How's the hair will be like?

Onew looks really cute in the beanie and i think he's looking better than ever seriously, JH is like an NS man/rapper like Crown J (but at least Crwon J can speak english), Key looks the same diva-ish as ever, Taemin looks hot and manlier (but i guess he's still the same cant control himself, hahahah) in any case i hope his hair is not curled whatsoever cos that bandanna- hat thingy is gross. That just leaves with Minho, he umm err his nose is extra shiny? But he's still so handsome. I love it when he does "that kinda" faces. Hehhh XD

SHINee Romeos huh? They look like they came out from Midsummer Night's Dream. Well i guess I'm thankful they're not in animal costumes. Burt what's with the whole different dancing concept?
I'm excited and worried at the same time.
Oh wells. *SHINee Hwaiting!*

It's FREAKILY COINCIDENTAL.
I was craving for jajangmyun and Saha tagged about it on my blog. Eh Saha you brought to work tak pelawa sei. =/ Omgg i really want to eat it sooooonn.
Secondly, I wanna watch re-runs of Yunhanam and i found out Mal's holding a SHINeeversary party.

Sadly, I cant make it on Sunday. Mann our schedules are all clashing with each other.