![]() |
|
|
Friday, April 24, 2009
if looks could kill, i would have been dead by now.
I have no idea how people make time for things. I can barely keep up with stuff. How do fangirls make time for EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING? Being a fangirl is a tough job, forums, latest news, latest video, latest pictures, who did what, who wore ugly clothes, who said what and the list goes on. I won't ever be a fangirl, it's just too extreme. The reason I have like hundreds of pictures and gifs and songs is also because i stole it from Omona's Leader. She has like everything, she's my personal forum. I can get everything from her. & there's Omma also, feeding us with jajangmyun, and giving me posters and peekaboo yunho fan. Mann, they're like true blue fangirls. I'm just like the background sound. Screaming, spazzing at pictures and gifs. I shriek like such a girly girl, i get disgusted with myself. I get grossed out at how girly i can be. I tell myself to be more ladylike, but once i see mouthwipes! and hipthrusts! that's it mann, total killer.
If looks could kill, I would have been dead by now. Just look at my seventeen year old boy, he's just so handsome - the face, the eyes, the lips. If only i can find someone like that, minus 7cm hahaha. As you grow older, the way you judge people will be different. Especially when it comes to boys. The age, the brain matter, the kachings and of cos how they look like. Seriously, Omonans will have trouble finding life partners if their standards are high. In the end, we might just end up alone. And if that happens, we'll move in together? LOL. I know they'll get cats. It's so American life in storybooks, 'single woman living with cats'. Hah! There are just times i wish i could see my future, so I won't worry about what will happen. I can get answers to which school im going to, which company i'll work at and all. Isn't our life all written out already? Or are there still paths? Depending on which path we choose to take, how our friends, family and the devils in our head affect us? Hmm. |