maximum usage.
Who knew this little survey could take up so much time? Choosing the right boys is really hard. Mal, this is torture!
1. Go to Disneyland with?For the fact that I don't take roller coaster rides, I'll pick DBSK's Kim JaeJoong! Cos apparently he doesn't either; he can be such a girl that boy. So, we'll have ice-cream together, hold hands while we walk (mal's gonna kill me), take great photos and take the carousel or Ferris wheel. My oh my that's far more romantic than screaming your lungs out taking monstrous roller coaster rides. (:

2. Sing a collaboration with?
Who else but the dolphin-voiced boy, DBSK Xiah Junsu. *Eu Kyang Kyang* His range is really high, and its really unique. Plus, he has such a great S-line. We'll sing and dance together. Ooooh hellooo to body waves and hip thrusts! *faints*
3. Give a big hug to?
No surprise on this one. I'll love to hug this dongsaeng SHINee's Baby Taemin. He's so adorable especially with his hat. I just wanna take care of him - bring him to the playground since he enjoys it so much. Hahah. Now, he's growing and looking hotter with the new hairstyle. "Taemin-ah, be careful not to get your heart hurt."
4. Have a romantic dinner with?
SS501's Kim Hyun Joong aka Ji Hoo from Boys Over Flowers. He's such a sweet guy from his character in BOF, and his smile is simply amazing, It really brightens your day. I started watching We got Married, and I was really impressed by his real life character. He's witty and cheeky. He prepares food and all, although simple, it's the thought that counts. If he has that cool bike from BOF and the car, woohoo best dinner ever! (& oh he was such a passionate lover in my dream. Hehh)
5. Do a "couple dance" with?
*It's the way you make me feel, you really turn me on.* This has to go to DBSK's Max Changmin. He is growing stronger, and he's so cheeky. Ill love to rest my head on his chest (after i wear really killer heels) for a slowdance or hmmm other kind of dances *winks* How can i resist him?

6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with?
I'm going with Mal with this. Kim Bum it is. Maybe not coffee, but tea. The way he serves tea shows a guy with a whole lot of experience. Plus he's cute with his floppy hair.
7. Want to act in a Drama with?
Lee MinHo! He has this really sexy yet silly-cute expression when he plays Jun Pyo. The smile, the height, the way he looks so good in trench coats.

8. Have a One-Night-Stand with?
A guy who knows to treat his lady right. This is so SHINee's Kim Jonghyun! I'll love it if he serenades me (:
9. Be sex-buddies with?
I can just watch SHINee's Choi Minho work his thang on stage and get extremely excited. This boy is way goooood. Mmmm. The way he winks and runs his hands down his body. He has such killa moves! Not to mention, his spine tingling voice. *i love you baby*

10. Get married to?
The perfect man DBSK's Yunho! He's such a gentleman, caring, sweet, protective and the list goes on. This guy really gives you the sense of security you need. & I'm more than willing to praise him for his hard work or his good looks that he secretly craves for. As for 25 kids, i'll try my best! Ive had my eyes on little pretty hanboks for our kids Yunho Oppa. (worse come to worse, ill make Mal the surrogate mother. hahahah)