<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Tuesday, January 13, 2009
get out of my head.

  • I'm annoyed.
  • Projects gonna kill me soon, if not, the boys will.
  • And third, i am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Edward Cullen.
  • The character, not Robert.
  • Intense love, selfless, amazingly sweet.
  • I've got the fuzzy feeling inside, do you get me?
  • Stop PROCRASTINATING!!
  • That's the reason why you're always sleeping after 3am every damn day.
  • Talking to Serene always makes my day. It's like catching up, i like it.
  • Where were you? When everything was falling apart.
  • A smile or a simple gesture, that's enough to make me smile.
  • All I needed was a call.. that never came.
  • I'm fine with racist jokes, but there are times when you're just going overboard!
  • Just cos I'm Malay, doesn't make me a minah. You don't hear me calling you ah beng right?!
  • Paranoid & insecure, as always.
  • I weigh like hippopotamus now, darn it.
  • 5 projects & 4 end semester tests!!
  • Shoot me!

IN THE END EVERYONE ENDS UP ALONE.