<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Tuesday, September 23, 2008
doesn't feel like raya at all.

The older i get, the less excited i become for raya. It's not the same anymore. First day as a big family on a coach doesn't feel right. Each year, the number decreases. & i don't like cleaning up the house! It's so dusty i start sneezing. I don't like asking for forgiveness, cos i feel weird and don't really know what to say without bursting into tears. Ugh. But i do like money (if i still get, haha!), new baju kurungs, good food and visiting.

& I've not been to Geylang!! First time sei never go Geylang for raya, maybe that's why I'm not feeling the vibe yet :(