<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
yayy babycakes!

Cause I'm just left with Services this Friday, and I'm officially done with school honey buns! I'm just gonna fill up the remaining weeks before hell at sip spending lost times with beloved friends and family? Hahahah.

I have a facial at fil, foot&facial thingy at kakikaki, mind's cafe with clique, meet the girls, spend time with cheeky uncle *nudges amirah*, fireworks, perhaps baybeats and read my books.
Yayy(:




Note to self: Stop having those crazy dreams! Although dreaming is next to reality, it gets your hopes high and you jolly well know, that's not gonna happen right. Fat chance bitch.
Why why why did you have to be so darn charming?