<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Thursday, August 07, 2008
why couldn't time freeze at that moment?

#1 The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever i fall.
#2 I tried to read between the lines, I tried to look in your eyes.
#3 I want a simple explanation for what I'm feeling inside, I gotta find a way out.
#4 Perhaps, i was looking out for you? Or perhaps, i kept a picture of you in my heart.
#5 I was a happy goober for a day.
#6 Cause of you.
#7 Tongue in cheek moments, special moments, everything (:
#8 Fireworks, spring and flowers vs thunder, lightning and rain.
#9 *wink* & i just melted.
#10 Well, a wee bit jealous.
#11 I was at the right place but at the wrong time.
#12 I love ross geller!! (i'll be there for you...when the rain starts to pour)
#13 Friends season 10 on star world, weeping episode soon enough. Noooo...
#14 Btw, i think Chinese boys are really cute.
#15 Damn period had to come today, how how? Im suppose to be at wild wild wet. Tampon? Lol.
#16 I refuse to suntan, hate getting dark.
#17 Note to self: Schedule facial soon.
#18 Services paper tmr, im damn scared. I've not touched my notes, and i know it's gonna be damn hard. C'mon its jeanne who set the paper!
#19 I know this is messy. Train of thoughts, mood swings, pms.
#20 Romance books are the sex love. (:



Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, do you know you're unlike any other?