![]() |
|
|
Saturday, August 23, 2008
cos im burning up for you baby!
It takes a lot of courage to do something like.. umm confess to someone? You never know what the other party's reaction will be like anyways. Maybe, he'll like you too? That''ll be nice right? But what if the other party is your friend, and you jolly well know it's wishful thinking on your part? And, confessing will destroy the friendship you've built? Cos you see, what's not meant to be yours will never be yours. However, credits for trying y'know. You deserve a pat on the back.
Well, i was watching the last few episodes of Friends Season 10 and got all weepy and teary. I looove Ross and Rachel (: and i think it was so damn fucking sweet that Ross decided to say that he loved her and that he wanted her to stay. Ross has always loved Rachel. The part when everyone was telling him that since Rachel is gone, he can finally move on and he replied "what if i don't wanna move on?", i was just wow-ed over. I know how that feels. Sometimes not knowing means you have that little ray of sunlight, a ray of hope and you cling onto it cos you don't want to fall down, way down being crushed by rejection. Anyhoo, since it's a sitcom, of cos it was a happy ending between them. Finally, they got together after everything they went through. Damn sweet okay. So yayy to Dr. dinosaur for being brave and open up his heart to Rachel (: Back to current events, I'm feeling damn annoyed/pissed today. As to why, I'm not exactly gonna pinpoint to anything specific. It's just that i feel this kinda thing somehow happens (mind you, not once) to me and a particular person. I hate it tat i feel this way, it's like as if i never grow up when it come to this situation. You want something but you cant get it cos someone's not giving it to you even though you want it, and probably that person knows that you want it but that someone is giving it to someone else. Okay, don't bother understanding this shit. I'm happy though that I've spent this week catching up with people. 1) Mind Cafe was so much fun with the clique!! I swear we were pretty retarded, doing charades and animal noises. All the sounds came out weird (*mek, *kokkokkokkaeeeeh*), but i rocked at the animal game. Hahahah. Oh, the brownie there was sinfully delicious mann. Who knew a glass and ball could represent a control tower? And other weird actions. We were pretty bad at charades well more of the girls actually. I think it wasn't fair that it was 4 boys against 3 girls. They got an extra turn right? But i think the hilarious thing on that day was this random girl who had to do a forfeit. She had to go around the tables and say "HI, my name is XXX, & i have no breasts. *tot**tot* (at the same time pressing her boobs) We applauded for her bravery of cos, but it was damn funny. I think the guys were like "whaaaat..." Nice expression. 2) I met up with Farid. I was damn late i swear, cos i was watching Camp Rock and got hooked onto Joe Jonas and only starting to bath and get ready pretty late. And he had to wait at the taxi stand all the way at the other end of marina. Why? cos he went to smoke. Gee. It was really nice meeting him though, like talked about a million and one stuff. Catching up on our lives, how work has been and shit. We watched Journey to the Centre of the Earth. I thought it was not bad actually. Better than Meet Dave, since it's like nonsense but of cos funny. Well, I'm just looking forward to more outings with him and the others. I really miss them, the kakak-kakaks. Such fun people to talk and gossip. They're like hip mothers la. 3) Facial and foot massage at Kakikaki the previous Saturday. Facial was great. i feel "pure-r". Haha and the massage she gave at my shoulders were so goooood, i wished she didn't stop. However, the feet massage was f. killing me lah. I couldn't take the pain. Initially, i was afraid it'd be ticklish but nooo, it was darn painful. & the masseuse said she was using the least of her strength, now i wonder what's her hardest?! I was practically squirming on the seat, giving crappy, constipated facial expressions and trying so hard to hide behind the magazines. Tried to distract myself reading the magazines but to no avail. SO I'm officially not going to a leg massage ever again, or anytime soon. Never! Yepp, that was my weekend and weekdays. I'm looking forward to more outings with the clique before meeting my blue-eyed "stranger". SO, the song for today is, John Mayer - Say What You Need To Say. "You better know that in the end, It's better to say too much, than never to say what you need to say." |