<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Saturday, June 21, 2008
emotions falling down like rain.

I don't know what you do but you do it well I’m under your spell.


I completely lost it at an unearthly hour of four am. I messaged farah "good morning" but ended up with verbal diarrhoea. Poor her having to read a 5 page long sms in the morning - but she was awake. Sorry dear to bombard you with all those crap. I'm going crazy i tell you. Since semester 3 started, nothing has gone well for me. School's such a drag other than the great timetable. However when it comes to the friends department, this semester I'm a complete failure. Same goes for academic wise and projects. Right now i feel like slaughtering a group mate's head. Really. I swear i wanted to curse him upside down but the fact that i will still have to face him, i kept calm and didn't hurl all the vulgarities. Just little sarcasm, but he so deserved it. Like wtf la he. Don't blame others for the choices you have made.
In a nut shell, project delegations are fuckcrap this time round.


My head, my heart are in a mess. Period.
& yes i ended up crying after i received her reply.

Cement to fill the hole in the heart, that's all.
That HAS to be it.
No other.
I'm sick of figuring things out.


But I'm glad I'm blessed with great friends (: without them, there's no me. Love you girls loads. Although there were times we had disagreements, it was solved really quickly with no grudges held. Nothing can replace them. I cant imagine life without them, really. If fatin's going to Melbourne next year, it just wont be the same.
GIRLS - you rock my my world.
(everyone of you from lps, tk & tp)


//emotions falling down like rain.