![]() |
|
|
Friday, June 13, 2008
geek with the bangs!
It's gonna be a long one, no doubt about it.
so SMELL IT, SMELL IT and now TAAAKE IT! (ooh, cant wait for zohan, adam sandler is shit ass funny!!) Random acts and thoughts: - #1 The way I eat satay is weird, cos I cant push the meat up after I bite into it. #2 It's fun when your friends drive to school and you get sent home ((((: #3 The whole shades thing was hot lah. #4 He's the "silent protector" in my dreams. Guess who? #5 Please don't tell him I think he's handsome ehh fadilah. Anyhoo, let's begin.. 26th May 2008 Lunched with S at Changi Village. Initially headed to downtown but there was nothing to do there so decided to have lunch at Changi. Ate noodles and satay. Seriously find it weird to eat satay for lunch cos it's such a dinner food. We wanted get bbq stingray but obviously it was not ready. Bahh. But food was pretty okay lah. S wanted to speed on the way home cos he wanted to beat my dad 140km/hr (which is not exactly very high, I know) but there was a lorry in front and he had to slow down. Hahah. I think being in a car with a driver who is not your dad requires alot of faith and trust. Plus the driver just passed months ago compared to daddy who's been driving since godknowshowlong. & seriously funny when the driver can’t multitask i.e. talk and drive at the same time like.. Nick. Hahah. 28th May 2008 The whole Marketing cohort excluding calculus (who can come if they wanted) had 29th May 2008 Accompanied farahin to check out the Nike Sale. I felt so cheated cos the store was damn small and it was no big deal at all. Da lah terturun salah bustop, kene jalan under the hot sun lagi okay and outcome - like crap! Headed to expo after that. Popular was having sale; bought pretty random stuff like pencils and candles. Hahaha. After which we checked out Robinson’s sale or was it JL?? One of them lah. Pretty good but we were there for a short time and didn’t explore the whole place cos had to fetch ain. Sucky. We proceeded to have dinner at Banquet East Point with the other two. I brought the little imp along and boy was she annoying the shit out of me. I really can’t stand it when she throws tantrum and get so rude. So unmanageable and really embarrassing okay. This is why I refuse to go out with her. Sigh. I’m a horrible sister right?? Oh mann. 30th May 2008 Solemnization ceremony of Cik Razak's daughter whose name is similar to mine. She's really pretty and both the bride and groom look so perfect for each other. Awww. The dais was on a raised platform and the ceremony was held at the multi-purpose hall. Makes me wonder, how come all Malay weddings are at the void deck? It's been like that since long ago? I mean like Chinese weddings are mostly at grand hotels or churches. Mine's gonna be different, hopefully. Anyways, a largely embarrassing thing happened. The size of ten thousand elephants, I just wanted to hide under the table! Okay, what happened was - my mum's really good friend from Malaysia came down for the wedding. During the dinner while they were chatting, the aunt suggested that our families be related thru marriage. I.e. HER SON & ME! Like OMG OMG! She asked my mum how old was I, of which mummy didn’t remember, I was pissed mann. Anyways back to marriage thing. Apparently her son is 21. Damm malu can!! I really wanted to hide under the table. Worst thing was my mum actually asked if I wanted to get married to him the next day in the car. I can’t imagine living in Malaysia!! Although it’s like bungalow and all, can you imagine the low accessibility to shops! & the humid weather - far worst than Singapore! Oh gosh mat Malaysia. Hahahaha, okaylah he doesn’t look mat kopi shop. He looks fine, really. But just wrong ehh. Saba was like maybe it's a good thing. Hmm like you fall in love after marriage. Save the hassle. Hahaha! Hmm, maybe. Lol. But I told her I pictured my future husband already and it's far from how that dude looks. Nyahahaha. 2nd - 4th June 2008 Mid- Sem test week. Overall, I think the papers were okay, it's just I probably didn’t do well cos I didn't study that much and feeling really guilty about it. It's like sometimes I know the info but I can’t recall in the exam hall. Damn annoying! But heck it lah, what's done is done. Can’t change it. Now I’m just afraid to look at the results when school reopens. :( Despite the fact that my exam performance was crappy, I had the greatest celebration ever! Spent the time with the clique and ALL were present including the calculus people although they came late due to respective reasons. We had buffet lunch at Sakura International. My virgin experience. I must say it was darn good. Well maybe cause we finished our tests and were hungry we could eat cows. It felt as if us girls ate more than the boys. Or maybe we took our time to eat. Jerry was "game over" so quickly. Probably wanna maintain his "kong" body. Hahaha. We watched Chocolate - the Thai action movie afterwards. The martial arts was good but the girl looked damn freaky and psychotic la. All the stunts were done by the actors themselves. Ouch, imagine the pain, the cuts & bruises! After the movie, we sat at coffee bean and chilled/bitched. Hahaha we're so bitchy and political la. Scandals can just arise anywhere. If you're high profile and you happen to do one wrong thing and the whole cohort will get to know about it. Scary ehh. I think it really sucks when you're not liked by many and is the butt of jokes. 12th June 2008 Had lunch date with bestie. Came late. Soorry eh. It took forever for 23 to come. At food culture, guess who I bumped into?!! NADHIRAH BORHANUDIN the bacenface/camelface. Oh gosh I missed her so much la. She was there with her mum. She actually banged the table to attract my attention cos I walked past without noticing her. Hahaha. I was like "wth is this random person doing, perangai okay!!" That's just nad la,the merepekness is contagious and you wont stop laughing with her around. Haikal better treasure her eh! We head down t Bedok to get my haircut. I wanted a trim but I think she cut too much!! I don’t like it. My hair takes forever to grow okay!! Mann this sucks :( My face looks damn round and chubby. My fringe is short too almost bangs-ish. I liked it after the haircut, now it looks abit like crap. Mum says it's ugly, so does that bacen sister of mine. Gee thanks. Urghhh. -slapsslapslaps- Every year I tell myself I wanna perm my hair for raya and yet everytime I keep cutting! Looks like I have to wait next year. Oh, I made specs for only 58 bucks. It looks fake cos it's plastic. Black framed. I wanna be the geek with the almost bangs! Hahaha. I feel studious; I'm more motivated to do projects. Gee, so says the bimbo named fazlina. Hahaha. I’ve not started okayy. Screwed screwed! IJs and projects are zero percent done. Nothing accomplished. I’m a goner mann. AGM is this Saturday and suddenly mother says we're going genting! Only my family. How friggin boring is that? Plus I don’t even take rides. Yes, I’m like a scaredy cat. So sue me! Well actually I was the one who wanted to go for a holiday and that’s cos I didn’t know about agm and before I came for trainings. I looove our intro and now I’m not able to do it! fuckfuck it. I’m annoyed, really annoyed. Plus there’s the youth concert which I wanna catch. Arghh. Opportunity cost opportunity cost. crapcrapcrap. And I’m brokebrokebroke. This sucks big time. TAKE ME AWAY! I wanna go away with suhaila. Forget unpleasant crap here, start anew. I've always wanted that kind of getaway. It's very "like the movies". & It’s depressing here with smart alecks around me. Arghh arghh! |