<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Friday, April 18, 2008
waking up to the pretty face.

There's no gravity to hold me down.

I need to believe in fate and love all over again.
I still wanna believe there is hope for everyone, that there is someone made for you out there. It's a matter of when you find them. But how do you know that he's the one? Will he be carrying your name on a signboard? Or will he shine unlike the others? Is he the one who make your heart beat faster and slower at the same time?

The thing is whenever you see a really gorgeous person on the street, doesn't that person make your heart beat faster and somehow you wanna picture yourself walking slow-mo towards him just like in the movies? So how do you know it's HIM? Maybe you're gorgeous and so is he and you both might be attracted to each other but there are other elements that have to come together to actually bring about a relationship so sweet and divine between the two.

Trust.
Will you able to trust your entire life with this perfect stranger? Even after you've been through heartaches with other strangers who claimed they'll be there even through your darkest hours giving you their shoulder to cry on?

And they say we are hard to please. Do they men make an effort? Do they ask why? Do they listen? Some think to impress us you've got to have the ka-chings and present all the luxuries to us. As they say diamonds are a girl's best friend. However to what extent is that true? I know girls who are contented with the simple things presented by the special someone in their life. To spend time with each other is sweet enough. How about a letter? A call or an sms to say you care?
Although i wont deny that there are girls who are just after luxury. They should just find the right type of man.

I want time to redeem my mistakes.
I feel that my life is tainted, black with sins and lies. i wish i could erase my memory of those ugly hurtful times. Yet again, if not for these mistakes you wont learn and cherish yourself or the special people like your family and friends.

I'm watching tree hill with a box of tissue.
I'm feeling pissed, annoyed, emo. It's just bloody pms which wont go away.

It's like i hope you die and rot in hell!
I hope you're being treated the way you have treated others!
Karma comes back haunting, remember that.

Through all these, there is the light at every end of the tunnel.
I saw my childhood crush just now. It's been years really, still cute i must say.
I caught Definitely, maybe with Nizam & had cheesecake at coffee bean.
I didn't go swimming with the girls but i still went to meet them.
My new timetable rocks; no school on two days. BUT i don't have my girls with me :(



Hmm, why does the story seem so similar?
You sound so damm stalkerish.
Gross.