<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Monday, March 31, 2008
No Good (Kate Voegele)

No Good by Kate Voegele

I never feared the unexpected
Till I found myself in this peculiar place
Unaware of where I was headed
Turns out it was your footsteps I had chased

Well I should know so much better than this
But you've occupied the center of my universe

I’m moving in reverse
Under your mighty curse
I hate myself for loving you
I turn my head away
But my heart will remain
Till the day I learn you’re no good for me

It’s illogical and it’s outrageous
The way I let you keep me hanging on
Your character is that contagious
I know I should have thought before I had done
I've gone and let my impulse be my guide
And on that note, I’ll be defenseless for some time

Hey you there, keep your distance
Don’t you come around here
Don’t test my patience baby
Cause I ain't gonna let you off easy

well baby, you've got me hanging on so contagiously.


I've been stuffing myself with anything chocolate, from chocolate bars, to cakes, to brownies to ice-cream. I'm gonna head over to Ben&Jerry's later if Nizam can make it. I'm just trying to make myself feel better. Kick up the endorphins. Yet, there's always the guilt of putting on weight and i wanna force the food out of me. I cant get to sleep till after 2 in the morning. & I'm just haunted by nightmares. Can i buy sleeping pills and rest for two straight days with no dreams?

However it makes me smile whenever i think of that dude Mr jaylicious who's probably back at his hometown.
ONE: For the fact that he remembers my name and saha's and tt we were his first friends. Nyeh.
TWO: Trains were our good luck charms, cos it brought us together. (where friendship began)
THREE: "please don't stop the music" - that was the song in his mp3. and we were wondering what kinda songs he listen to. hahaha
FOUR: Imagine trapped in a lift with him. The kind with dim lightings and wood furnishings. So sexayyy~~
FIVE: I want a hug too!!
SIX: Hands off girls, i saw him first!!
Annoying ehh, it's like how you know a certain band so much earlier and then months later everyone's talking about it.
SEVEN: I cant stop the smiles and the "hellos" to him.
EIGHT: It was as if he was sad that we took picture with Fernando M.
(the M sounds exactly the same as someone else's name and it gave me such a shock)
"There was something in the air that night,the stars were bright, Fernando..."


**how about a change of flavour and date a girl instead?
maybe...
**why do you start your conversations with "heh"?
you know, it kinda makes me smile. is that the wanted response?
**why Casper?