<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Thursday, February 28, 2008
light my fire.

25 February 2008
Botanics with the clique. So everyone was present except Jerry, hmm most probably out with girlfriend. I'll let the photos speak.

27 February 2008
I finally met amalina juhari and nurasyida kassim. Well of cos abdul razak abdul rahim? (am i right?) was there too. BUY ONE GET ONE FREECOUPLE! hahaha.

Back tracking to the week before.
1) Went to ntu talk with the girls
2) Watched sepet at asian civilisation museum
--> jasonjasonjason is cuteness.
Basically it's about the love between a Chinese guy and a Malay girl. (:Quoted from the director : "inter-racial shagging". Nyeheh. So anyways there was this scene where they were talking that it'd be troublesome for the guy. So they talked about cutting the bird/little brother circumsise la. So it reminded me of the scene at fish&co. & i just smiled to myself. & farahin knew. Haha. The movie makes me smile la and of cos cry cos he died.
3) Many trips to library
--> i don't know why my books are so lousily-picked. So family-based. I wanna, no i need to read a love story- pure love with actions. X)
4) I met a short army guy - who happened to be my cousin

OHH. I've finished watching war of in-laws 2.

My random line/thought:
"Do you know that your love is the sweetest SIN?"

Hmm every song will somehow depict someone in your mind. So yeahh. Basically, someone has been in my life. The presence only got greater recently. I don't think i wanna use love maybe like?? I'm not assuming la till i hear it from him. But signs are there. Anyhoo, i like the presence, it's calming. Having someone to care - do this and that for you, save you from oncoming human traffic. vehicles, stir your drink. I don't know, many other stuff. Such sweetness i tell you. & somehow i don't deserve it; which explains the sin. Sigh :(
(no prizes for guessing who)

So tmr, 29 February 2008 - leap year.
"Leap Year has been the traditional time that women can propose marriage. In many of today's cultures, it is okay for a woman to propose marriage to a man. However, that hasn't always been the case. When the rules of courtship were stricter, women were only allowed to pop the question on one day every four years. That day was February 29th. It is believed this tradition was started in 5th century Ireland when St. Bridget complained to St. Patrick about women having to wait for so long for a man to propose. According to legend, St. Patrick said the yearning females could propose on this one day in February during the leap year."

Im watching leap years tmr, hopefully it's good. I like the fact that he's so organised and plans everything. I like spontaneity and randomness, but once in awhile, this organisations feels good. Like smoothness on a date(: (if you wanna call it a date)


March is coming! Somehow i feel like I'm losing my freedom. Okay not literally la. I feel so smothered and claustrophobic. I NEED MY SPACE!!!! get away for awhile pleaasseee?? it will help really.

I walked from white sands primary back home. Crazy. Took more than half an hour. Im glad my mp3 didn't die or I'll be pissed. Why i walked? Cos i felt so..urghh in the bus! Like i cant breathe, COS IT WAS FUCKING PACKED!!! So i alighted and yeah walked. Well, it managed to clear my mind. Thank god.

WARNING : EMO MOOD LATELY
and can turn slightly bitchy.


I appreciate late night messaging. (: till i sleep, it's my lullaby (not in a bad way of cos)