<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

like, OUCH!
(an arrow piercing through my heart)



Okay, so far i've gotten Comm Skills observer's report and summative test. That was an A and B respectively. Ermm, i got 41/50 for Retail Mangement. I have no idea whether that's an A or a B??!! & lastly, i've got a fucking C for IMP ij. Like so disgusting, how the hell did tt happen?


I'm so fucking tired/shagged. Whatever other words that can describe it. Fuckfuckfuckfuck.
I have 5 projects due la. & i have open house performance in the afternoon tomorrow!
I swear editing projects suck (like a vacuum cleaner)--> haha some dickhead said tt.
Why are you giving me such trashy and shoddy work??!! I thought you were more capable than this? Like might as well i do your part. fuck it!


i'm having a headache, since in the afternoon. & i puked my food out. So GROSS.