![]() |
|
|
Monday, January 14, 2008
i fucking hate you arsehole!
I dont know whether i should perasan about it or not?
The work load is piling up; i might just break down soon enough. Im really drained. An hour plus of sleep gets me high in the day. That's after i get stressed and cranky then i'll start laughing to myself and dancing along the corridors of business school. Like a lunatic. Fazz, get a grip! I want a hug, then maybe things will be much better. Or maybe after i have a good cry, my brain wont be so jam packed anymore. There's so many things in my mind right now - from projects, to friends to families to realtionships. Firstly, 12 jan 2008. A shot of chivas before you can enter serene's chalet! Hahaha! Yepp, that was the criteria. Thank god i managed to get away. I swear serene's mum was cool, coming after us with a bottle of chivas! She's like trying to make everyone drunk. & serene your cake (key) was humogenous la! So fun(: So HAPPY 21ST DEAREST <3>, i love the watch we got you, so bloody hell pretty. I love the tom yam too. It so perked everyone up from a tiring day. Amy, farah and saba came down for open house(: Yay love you girls to bits. You were like the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for coming, really. & thanks for the present. Which hao ming said i could get stg matching, a tweety bird flik flak watch from swatch. Hahaha idiot or should i "bastard, slap you arh" 14 jan 2008. Cheong through RM report till like 7am ish & was the first group to submit at 11ish! Oh my god, crazy la. I kinda feel bad for not doing or putting in loads of effort into the report. Sorry boss (hao ming) & i think it'd be worst for zapcode, cos i dont know a single damn thing la. Im scared to get a&p paper back. I might fail it la. :( i've been eating non-stop (lorraine's fault la, hahaha) - i'm like so fatt!! I got reminded of the story of the girl whose boyfriend cared so much abt his interest(s), he said "no, not today" even when she's naked in front of him but yet he's off to indulge in his interest(s). HAHAHA! Humiliating i swear. P/S (ka): I'm sorry that was such such a demanding gf to you. There are just times when i needed you to be there so much, i failed to see that you had other things to attend to. You said i have to grow up, i know that. I just dont want to. & i know i'm stubborn. I still wanna find my perfect love story. Yes, life is not the movies or storybook. But a love story tt makes me happy will suffice. They say the greatest in life is to love and be loved. That's all i ask for. I'm sorry that it seemed too much. For now, it feels weird that you're being nice to me. Im not used to it, really. I have to learn to be independent and not cling on anyone and come running to you or anyone else for that matter over the smallest or simplest things. & i don't like it that you keep harping on the fact that i've replaced you with him. P/S ( Another special person in my life that i've got to apologise to for being the DEMANDING BITCH. i'm really sorry. Is it really over? What exactly is "as it is"? - Friends? yes, no? Acquaintance? I've fixed the angel. I know it's not much, but i tried. It's not as perfect as the original - blame it on my workmanship. i still love you, how abt you? |