<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Saturday, January 05, 2008
32769

32769
Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby?
Right now I feel invisible to you like Im not real.
Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you?
Why did you turn away?
Heres what I have to say;
I was left to cry there
Waitin outside there
Grinnin with the lost stare.
Am I just some chick you placed beside you to take somebodys place?
When you turn around,
Can you recognize my face?
You used to love me
You used to hug me,
But that wasnt the case,
Everything wasnt okay.

tripping, losing grip.