<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Monday, December 10, 2007
perfect weather to sleep in.

sports bra and tk pe tee.
that's like the perfect top to wear on rainy days. it's so bloody cooling and comfortable.


I wanna feel you, I wanna squeeze you
I wanna hug and kiss and caress you
I wanna love you, I wanna touch

(random song on the way home)



I'm so fucking screwed for a&p. I think im gonna fail it la. I practically bullshitted my way through the paper.
fuck fuck fuck!! now really have to depend on stupid zapcode to pull my marks.
& i know i should be studying for my other papers, but I'm just so indulged in a conversation with someone.


am i really that defensive? and very possessive?
i mean like a little possessiveness is good right? like if you don't care at all, it's worst?



The three simple words can mean so much when it's said by your favourite friends and loved ones(: