![]() |
|
|
Monday, September 24, 2007
when you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you
Lately, the sky's been crying.
* I've come to the crossroad once again. I was watching this korean show and it showed a scene of the guy letting go of his gf cos he has no more feelings whatsoever towards her. & she just begged to stay in his life although knowing there's no feelings left. Is that called desperate or does that happen because when you love someone too much, you want him/her by your side? But seriously, what's the point, in the long-run, you're the one who's gonna suffer. You keep loving him more, trying to hold on to the relationship while he is probably thinking of ways to shake you off. * In this world, there's real & make belief. * I'm just dillusional. * I cant lie when it comes to love. * My delusive contentment is going away. * I just need you to say " i love you, i've loved you all along". * You can pretend nothing has happen, but i know something happened. * Should you stay or should you go? * COMMITTMENT vs LOVE * If you must know, i wasn't expecting that statement. * & here i am, trying to psycho myself of that possibility. * I just cant bear to see your face which always say "it's gonna be okay". * You're a hard habit to break! * I need phone calls at night or I cant sleep. But i'm not forcing you. * I couln't sleep till 4ish am wondering what you were doing that night. * Life is painful. * I dreamt she wanted me in her life. * I'm sorry i've got to move on with my own life. * These scars remind me that the past is real. * At least, i tried. * I'm gonna leave it to fate. * Maybe, you deserve much better than me? Seriously, I cant wait for raya! OHH, dikir trg starts tmr - every tuesday & thursday. & i wanna shop. Padahal I haven't even get my pay. ISHKK. --> date with mal & suelala. a hug when you see me cry, please? |