<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
sweet stuff.

i wanna say,
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO AMIRAH FATIN! as well as HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY!


Hmm, for those who have not seen me lately, I GOT A HAIRCUT! And im not exactly sure whether it's nice or not. I've received mixed reactions towards it. My mum complained about it being too short which i so don't think so. The first thing that bitch aka charissa guan said was "i hate your hair". Haha thanks woman. But all that matters is i think it's pretty okay, at least something different from boring dried, dishevelled long hair. And my hair is all black now, cause the dyed parts are chopped off. However, i think i look chubbier. Bahh :(

Speaking of chubby, i've been eating like non-spot this week. I've been popping chocolate in my mouth and snacking! Eeek i feel fats piling up. See what project deadlines do to you, STRESS and EAT and EAT!


I smelt baby boy's cologne. I think i miss him too much. Friday seems lightyears away.


Anyways, i was blog hopping when something got me thinking. I was on hidayah's blog. I was reading her entry about the whole "meet the parents" session thingy. I just teared. And i dont know why. I guess im happy for her that she found her special one and not only that, her parents know of his existence. What about me? My parents dont know who the hell in the world is Khairul Ariffin. Just to go out with him, i have to come up with thousands of white lies. I feel so guilty going out and you just cant have a peace of mind especially when you're afraid you'll bump into some relative. I really wish i could tell my mum that im seeing this boy and that i really do have concrete feelings towards him. I love him. All i hope is that she is able to accept that fact. I dont know when i'll be able to tell her cause im afraid when i finally do, she'll just forbid me from going out with him. I know somehow deep inside he hopes i tell my mum. But the time is not right. I guess we'll just have to wait. And till then, my love for you will never end.