<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Thursday, June 14, 2007
just plain crazy.

So here i am once again, after the mid-sem test of which i didn't really study for. I'm so gonna regret not studying but wth la i was so not in the greatest mood to open the notes and start memorising about advantages/disadvantages for surveys or even some crappy database system. Somehow, i hope i manage to bullshit my way out of everything. I don't wanna fail anything especially mbs since it has the highest rate of failure. SO, let's just keep my fingers crossed.

Anyhoo, I'll be flying off to BEIJING+THAILAND on the 19th and will only be back on the night of 24th.
I'm gonna miss certain people. Speaking of missing someone, i miss PRISSY, the sailor. I'll just wait for her postcard from Germany. (she's so cute la)

I've got so many schoolwork to do before i leave or i wont a peace of mind while holiday-ing.
1) FAOM individual journal
2) ENTRE. proposal
3) CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR individual journal
4) SOCIOLOGY quizzes
5) C.B self&peer assessment (which was due god knows when. OMG! will she deduct my marks??)
6) M1 surveys!!

The bad news is i've not started on anything. I'm so screwed la. I've been going out lately.

110607.
ONE YEAR BABY!
We watch ocean's thirteen which is so damn good and brad pitt was so f.hot. We had fish&co and cookies from mrs fields (i still prefer famous amos). All courtesy of khairul ariffin. And i got a red rose as well as a red zippo from him (: thanks you <3

120607.
I went over to jannah's place and did ugame project along with zahidah. Aqidah down, just left with sirah. We took pretty long cause the info online were kinda unnessary, someone was cam-whoring and plucking her hair (haha!), checking people out on friendster and we ate lunch made by jannah's mum. Free food always taste great (:
Then, i went to meet siti sabarina and accompanied her for lunch at white sands. We ended up eating kfc and listening to old school songs that was playing in kfc - N'Sync, Westlife, Michelle Branch etc. She was supposed to be studying but since i was there i was just a huge distraction. We headed to TM and i pierced my left ear lobe; my whole ear was red. That girl dragged me there. Haha and now im trying to hide from my mum. She's so against it and probably start nagging at me. I'll start sitting on her left from now on.
Anyways, how long do i have to wait till i can remove the ear stud??

130607.
Outing with amirah fatin and siti sabarina. Si makcik farahin was missing cos she decided to abandon us. Thanks ehh. Had lunch at far east and walked around - topshop, forever 21, crappy store names. Me and fatin bought flip flops and watches. It's been so long since i bought a watch. At bugis, we bumped ito makcik farahin and her sisters. What a coincidence. Hmm, oh well.

140607.
TODAY, IM SUPPOSED TO START DOING MY SCHOOLWORK! but im wasting time online. My sister is home with me, bahh. I wanna be home alone la dey. Guannie called me at like 2am. She was at zouk with faiz, his friend and don't know who else. Wonder if she got drunk and if she saw him? hahaha someone took oppurtunity.

Now, i have to attend to the little princess and maybe go over my cousin's place so she can help me do surveys.
Till whenever people,
love, fazzy.



ohh, a funny yet scary thing happened to me.
i got attaked by a frigin monkey at sungei api-api.
WTF!