<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Sunday, April 01, 2007
when everything ends.

So, it has been a week since Pentas: Janji. There was a really tight schedule of trainings and rehearsals. It was just goddamn tiring especially when you come to schol at freaking 10am and end after 10pm. And it bloody hell sucked when people are being plain inconsiderate and choose to come late making others (like me and those nice ones) wait. But in midst of this shitcrap, what i wanna say is that it was worth it. We had fun doing our crazy perfomance being makcik-makcik cleaners. I swear As, Caca and Ili cracked me up with their imprompts. Although we rehearsed it umpteen times, it's still funny as if it was the first. So, thanks to everyone who made everything possible; the in-charges, fid&mamat and of cos the girls. And, on the day of Pentas itself, it made me realise that the girls are bonded. When Fid starting talking to us, tears just started streaming. It's quite a wonder that our make-up was not smudged with all that crying. He said something about watching me grow. I was touched by that, and suddenly everything just came down when he commented about me. Well, i know im nowhere near good being in dikir barat. I probably tarnished the image of nira since i fucking suck in everything i do. (ragam and shits) So now, im still contemplating. Stay or quit nira?? I want seal points but why bother doing something i suck at!! :( Anyhoos, congrats to Nak(sgh), Saihah(asgh), Jannah(treasurer), Nana(secretary) and the others who made it into the committee.

As for MAG committee, congrats to Hydil the new president and amalina juhari as secretary!


Off the tracks; im waiting for khairul ariffin to call me. FUCK LA WHERE THE HELL IS HE??!!! Maybe im just extremely impatient when it comes to having to wait for him call after work everytime. Cos at times he calls straight away (which i very much appreciate) and at times only when he reaches home or even don't call me at call cos he's too tired and went to sleep. I'm not so unreasonable tt i don't allow him to sleep but at least decency to at least sms me tt he's safe and sound. I get worried easily okay esp since he's so actve in his nightlife. I hate it when i have no fucking idea where he is or what he's up to. I'm so in pissy pissy mood now.


1B11 had a chalet last tuesday. Chalet was blasting crazy! Serene got damm high drunk again and she didnt remember anything. Food was great as usual and of cos the company was whacked. They played black jack and god knows what with money so some lost and some won. Ben brought cigar which was 9 riggit worth and vicky said it tasted like ang ku kueh. Hahahaha. I found out that Taiwan has a porn channel on tv. Faiz actually recorded it using his handphone (moans and groans). GEE. Boys in a hotel room watching porn? err - gross. So thanks everyone for the great company esp since it was the last gathering. I LOVE YOU ALL.
GUAN: I WANT PHOTOS! (i think she's lesbian)


30th march 2007. We finally celebrated amalina juhari's birthday(: Abdul Razak had to bring her to places to meet us and of cos he sucked at it. Haha sorry razak. BUT overall we had fun. We ate cake and played with sparklers. I hope she liked the presents. My beloved crazy chicks; amalina juhari & nurasyida kassim<333>



Since that arse has still not called; im gonna msg him.
Well, now apparently he's out "emo-ing". GEE. And here i am worrying like a stupid idiot or biatch rather. Maybe i should stop worryingcaring. Urghhh.
and you're thinking im making a big fuss out of this. fine whatever!
Oh well, thank god there's Gunz to accompany me (: