<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Sunday, November 19, 2006
what would you do if my heart was torn in two?

I wasnt pleasantly suprised. I was SHOCKED, too shocked. Enough said.



So yesterday. We had eufourians jalan raya and later we headed to tp to catch pasir ris production. Awww, someone cried. The song was just too emo. you just feel like crying when you hear it. PST performance was great. Funny sei all the imprompts. And of course the giggles about you-know-who. *nudges saha* Ehh, im so jealous tauu. HMPPFF.




Fly me to the moon
Let me sing among those stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby kiss me
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

I wanna go shopping! I wanna get more earrings, graphic tees and shoes.
I wanna get a polaroid. Where's the cheapest bargain??

Every girl wishes for their first kiss to be magical.
It's a real wonder why "more than words" although being such an overplayed song can still melt a girl's heart. when that one special guy plays in on his guitar and sings to you.
(not caring the fact that his vocal chords are only a mere so-so)



Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand.
All you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your hands and touch me.
Hold me close don't ever let me go.
More than words is all I ever needed you to show.
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me,
Cause I'd already know.