<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Saturday, October 21, 2006
when it all falls apart.

I remember what you said to me
You were acting so strange
and maybe I was too blind to see
That you needed a change
Was it something I said
To make you turn away?
To make you walk out and leave me cold
If I could just find a way
To make it so that you were right here
right now

so i guess i'll just hang around and find some things to do to keep my mind of missing you.


dilemma. choosing between two.
hahs, damn bull yeah.
everything's so hypocritical.
people say hi when they don't mean it,
(for god's sake, don't bother if you don't like the person)
best friends not trusting each other.
(so does it mean your best friend is your worst enemy?)
wishing people luck but deep inside you're cursing.
fucking crapp.



bukan khayalan yang aku berikan
tapi keyakinan yang nyata
karena cinta, lautan berapi
pasti akan kurenang jua
(iloveyou)