you're my unintended.
An angels smile is what you sell
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell
Chains of love got a hold on me
When passions a prison, you cant break free.
i feel so lost without my 7260. i cant remember events that's suppose to happen.
when is 1B11 chalet? heheh, i cant remember.
SI at eight. Cant wait! I miss paul, i still think the judges pick such a wrong song for him. I expected more. Hopefully jasmine is out this week. she must/have to/definitely be out. i love twohill's dressing!
a quote from a friend, "when emoboys cry, it's the sex!"
edit// me, mal and saha went to town the other day. and guess what our dear saha got interviewed by strait times cause she bought a bag from far east; a topic abt teenagers buying fancy unquely-designed bags. lucky her(:
SABARINA SAMSUDIN, I LOVE YOU!
we'll go black and red, singing songs in our heads.