<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Monday, September 25, 2006
i miss the way you hold me tight

So, the fasting month is here. This means staying home all day, rotting.

And all the restrictions that come along with it. Basically, controlling your five senses; eyes, mouth, ears, nose and touch.



Im emotionallyphysicallymentally drained. All this because of a three-day work. Im such a failure, not being able to go through such a simple obstacle/challenge. Maybe she's right, im a girlygirlygirl afterall. I hate being that. Why cant i be strong to do what i want to do? To prove to others i can make it. Im not doing anything wrong, why should i be scolded for coming home late when i was listening to a seminar. I didnt do anythin illegal, i wasnt throwing my life away.

When are you gonna allow me to grow up? I'll be stuck under you FOREVER or till i get married or so you say.


[i wanna see you go down on one knee, "marry me today?"]



Now im very predictable to you, an open-book. You know everything about me, everything im about to say and do. And im trying so hard to be perfect. It kills me with everything you say.
Why do we argue over the most dumbest stuff ever. Is it worth it?

Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome.
(and yet) I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.



my life is boring, no excitement. i have no life, really.



Its nice to smile when I get your phone call at night, but I'd rather have you here with me, right next to me.