<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Monday, August 14, 2006
those lingering thoughts.

Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything
All at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it


Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or I'm just stoned?




when you think too much about a certain situation, you might get answers that scare you the most. or maybe its just the answer that you've always been looking for but never dared to give it a second thought.

and im not her.
she's just everything im not.
she does things that im not capable of.
she's A and im Z.
she's the princess while i am just the ugly step-sister.
she's pretty and im the girl everyone forgets.
she's smart and im nowhere near that.
she's just everything im not.

the truth is,
my perception was wrong.
i thought of things the other way round.
i thought you're up for some fun.
(and played around)
i thought wrong.

and in the end im the murderer.
the one who kills.
the heartbreaker.
as so SHE says.
is that so?
does it really have to end that way?
brutal heartbreak. pain. misery.
and the overriding guilt that follows.
not forgetting karma, what goes round comes around.
for every pain you've caused, it bounces back to you.
when you cant sleep at night, toss in bed till sunrise.
pop pills to ease the troubled mind.



perplexed mindset kills.
such an enigma.
ohh, im babbling BULLSHIT.
shut up.



im loving graphic tees(:


OHH before i forget. Tkgians, anyone going for cross-country? tell me yeahh.