![]() |
|
|
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
guilt
I swear i wasted my precious sleep time coming to school today. Firstly for econs we just handed up project and we could go. And half the class pon comm skils so the queen ended early. Oh wells, i went straight home and had a well deserved sleep. FINALLY.
jake jake jake. he's injured. haha. someone's nick: "i know something about you, something you dont want me know. those feelings; those yesterday's feelings" that hit me real hard. I guess there's only one place to go from here I think the options are clear anyway I’m sure you're tired of waiting for me To figure out where you fit in I guess I'm afraid of what we could be Cause I don't want to sell you short of your dreams I'm sorry for making you wait for me Cause I don't want to hold you down But I don't want to set you free I don't want to make you run from me I guess it's hard to believe that I Could make myself give up After all this time you and me Trying hard to make sense of our differences Pretending we both had everything I guess I believed in our fantasy You only loved the one you wanted me to be I'm sorry for breaking your faith in me I don't want to hold you down But what if you're more than I could please Could you accept apologies? I don't want to squander all your time I don't want to mislead you I think we both knew that it was done Sorry I had to be the one Sometimes I wish it were the other way around I wish you weren't supposed to be set free ~ song on repeat. hundred or so on the counter?? coincidentally, on someone's ipod in the morning. a love story that never began, never did begin. hmm. McDonalds gets people high. why does my love stories always got to do with bbq?? just because you meet new people?
|