<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Thursday, July 06, 2006
tell me what i mean to you

I guess this time you're really leaving,
I heard your suitcase say goodbye.
And as my broken heart lies bleeding,
they say true love is suicide.

You say you've cried a thousand rivers,
and now you're swimming for the shore.
You left me drowning in my tears,
and you won't save me anymore.
Now I'm praying to God
you'll give me one more chance, girl.


I know you know we've had some good times,
Now they have their own hiding place.
I can promise you tomorrow,
But I can't buy back yesterday.



Another song stuck on my head. Its on repeat on my Itunes.
so bloody emo.
So far this morning has been such a bitch. I waited more than half an hour for a freaking taxi. And the one that i finally took, the driver was on call. I can hear him going tsk tsk every few seconds, damn annoying la. If you really cant bring the passenger to the destination, dont bother la.
Oh, in the taxi when i was reaching tp, guess what song was playing.
WONDERWALL(: but it wasnt by oasis, it was an oldies kinda genre, pretty slow.
& all my emotions came crumbling down.
i have no idea whats wrong with me these few days, im here but not really here.


do you love me? or
are you in love with me?




I think Ive already lost you
I think youre already gone
I think Im finally scared now
You think Im weak - but I think youre wrong
I think youre already leaving
Feels like your hand is on the door
I thought this place was an empire
But now Im relaxed - I cant be sure

I think youre so mean - I think we should try
I think I could need - this in my life
I think Im just scared - I think too much
I know this is wrong its a problem Im dealing

If youre gone - maybe its time to go home
Theres an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If youre gone - baby you need to come home
Cause theres a little bit of something me
In everything in you

I bet youre hard to get over
I bet the room just wont shine
I bet my hands I can stay here
I bet you need - more than you mind

I think youre so mean - I think we should try
I think I could need - this in my life
I think Im just scared - that I know too much
I cant relate and thats a problem Im feeling

If youre gone - maybe its time to go home
Theres an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If youre gone - baby you need to come home
Cuz theres a little bit of something me
In everything in you



all the shit you put me through.