<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Thursday, July 20, 2006
simply bizarre

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
when you and i collide.



My new love, Jake. Jake is smokin' hot i swear, and retro. And no way am i changing his name so that youu can be spiritualy be with me. i love jake((:



i need to go buy loads of stuff. Slippers, flip-flops, top for presentation, eye lash curler&mascara, heels and the list goes on. But i have no freaking money.
OHH. I need an mp3 BADLY. Bus journeys are absolute boredom. pffft.
& i want wirelesss connection at home. My dad just wont budge to buy the wireless router. I have a strong feeling my mum doesnt allow cause she knows i'll be on the computer till wee hours. I dont get what is so wrong about that.



I have not wished my mum for her birthday which was on monday. hehhs. Im so dead. Oh wells, now she can feel what i feel when she forgets my birthday. Nyahaha. tit for tat.



lukman hafizi(sp?) and riviera are best friends. LOLS.



edit// I had agm rehearsal which was pretty cool. we were so crazy! I had fun and now im just plain sleepy. OHHH. I met a person i have not seen for 2years plus. So shocked.



Something to ponder about.
Do you agree with me that you always see pretty gorgeous girls with ugly not so pretty boyfriends. Its such a waste. Or sometimes the guy is hot and the girl is hot(rare occurence). This shows that hot guys are almost inexistence. *SIGH*
& i always envy those couples who look so good with each other.



During the chase, you'll send a message to each other every minute, think about each other, go out on dates blah blah blah. And when you're attached, the messages decrease and decrease and decrease; to maybe one a day? and then once in three days and then *poof* both of you drift apart. BAHH.
& maybe its goodbye.