![]() |
|
|
Saturday, July 15, 2006
everything's blurry
Tonight we'll fly away so high, our first full moon sky. I'll breathe you in, I won't let you down. I won't hold you back, I won't make a sound. I know what scares you the most, being alone or just like them. Being alive while feeling so dead, at least you'll have my heart. You know you shine so bright. I've got a single silver bullet, I shot right through my heart to prove I can survive without you. Can you sleep at night if i hold you tight? I won't let you go, this feels so right. Please dont leave this time. Tonight we'll fly away so high. Tonight we'll fly away. You know the moon is full, and i can't live without you. Tonight we'll fly away. Tonight we'll fly. Tonight.
I've been having a headache since yesterday. Everything's in a swirl. blurred. I hate myself, for being such a bitch. being a stubborn bitch that is. I dont comprehend my own mind. My insecurities are killing me. Dikir every single freaking day this coming week. fuck la. hah, what to expect when agm is on saturday. *sigh* lesser time spent with him. such a bummer. oh wells, from 23rd onwards, i'll be free. i'll be all yours. ((: ohh baybeats. errr, HAHA! (nudges amirah, if you get it, that is) eyh you, i really didnt know you wanted to go baybeats with me. the reason i didnt wanna go with you was because i thought you wanted to mosh, and with me being there, you wont be able to. plus, i have a stupid curfew. sorry. will you watch lake house with me? Bahas 4pm is on now, dilly & nash. Darn cool la, 2 tkgians. alright!(: there has never been a day, an hour, a minute or a second of me not loving you. & there never will be. |