<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Saturday, June 03, 2006
moondance.

Well I wanna make love to you tonight
I can't wait till the morning has come
And I know now the time is just right
And straight into my arms you will run
(And straight into your arms I will run)
And when you come my heart will be waiting

To make sure you're never alone
There and then all my dreams will come true, dear
There and then I will make you my own
And everytime I touch you, you just tremble inside
And I know how much you want me that you can't hide




that boy makes me delirious(:




Mid-semester test in two days. what have i studied? only CSA and a brief through econs. oh darn. Im burning midnight oil till 430am in the morning when my dads leaves.
but heyy, after 4 days, im free! I wanna shop till i drop (after i have cash that is). & spend time with everyone(: