<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Tuesday, June 20, 2006
basketcase.

now, for a proper entry.



i want chicken soup!
but i'll stick to maggi tonight.
mann, im hungry.




SOR outing, mal MIA. we imagined mal was there, haha! great food with great friends, what more can a girl ask for? everyone dished out their love-lives. haha. "OOOs and AWWWs", so typical. so far, waiting for two to get official. one going on strong. the others just to figure whom their hearts beat for.
if nad gets attached, ill publicise in HUGE fonts about it. khaja is the reporter and dira reports abt saba.




i caught she's the man on monday. pretty good show. and the guy was just hott.
___how to stop excessive nose-bleeding?
stick a tampon up your nose. ahaha! (it really helps)




heyyou. im really okayy, and i know yesterday affected you. im sorry for the worries.

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for youI'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you.