![]() |
|
|
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
i bleed just to know im alive.
Well, since everyone is bugging to update, here i am.
happy darlings?? So, what's been up lately? I caught MI3 last saturday. The movie was okay i guess, cause im not a hugefan of action movies. But what really caught my eye was the orange car maggie Q came out from. Totally gorgeous. i LOVE it. I just read darren's blog. Mann, i feel for him. With such people, it bloody sucks. I hope the groupings are able to shift around. Maybe its kinda bitchy that we stick to the usual people, but hey working well together and giving your utmost coperation is the main thing right? So screw it. hoho, you've seen my crush? *blushblush* hands off charissa. i wanna streak my hair red. not too obvious though, in case my mum disallows it. not sure when though. drifter. cause you've done it once, it will happen again. |