<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20248813?origin\x3dhttp://blackroses-and-carousel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's only you for me and me for you..

Tuesday, April 25, 2006
can i wish upon a shooting star?

So far, i've had B. acct, comm skills, organisation behaviour and macroeconomics lecture. I feel tired whenever the clock strikes 8. Sleepyhead. Im such a pig, wanting to sleep all day.




i wanna buy a bag & a wallet & pants & tops & a belt.
where can i find cheap stuff?
flea market! nad, when's the next one?




I think 1B11 having mass convo everynight. Madness.




OHH. I ate at Mensa just now. Prata for fifty cents. And the view, simply tranquil.



Im watching eight below tmr with jodd at bugis. She says its a nice show. It better be!! I really really really wanna watch take the lead la, but she doesnt want. Basket.




saha, i wanna see the cute guy=)





my heart stopped beating.
my knees went weak.
all because,
you said hi to me.