if you only knew i exist
I have been in a happy smiley mood since Sunday. -giggles-
Why? Cause I saw iij dude! Finally, after so darn long.
I was hoping i would see him at my cousin's open house since they are family friends. So inwas sitting at the couch with my cousins and aunts hoping and hoping he would appear *jengjengjeng* He came in the house, walked in front (i could see total view) and my heart started pounding like a 14year-old. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I wanted to smile so badly but had to refrain. It was like a volcanic eruption of emotions. teeheehee.
but sadly, i doubt he remembers me, even though he followed my cousin and studied together. Sigh.
In his brain is probably the picture of that girl whose boobs are
probably definitely bigger than mine. Someone who has so much sex appeal. Pfft.
I wished i had taken a photo of him. But nahh, so obvious.
OHH.
There was this once, he was taking food to eat and his back was in my view.
That view from behind. Yumyum.
Im such a horny bitch.
I've got raging hormones :))
im loving the fact that he is so EMO. dark angels, blood, stab in the heart.
im loving the fact that he has a band.
im loving the fact that he sings.
serenade me with your songs, dude. let me enter your heart.
im loving the fact thathis hair is simply gorgeous.
im loving the fact that he looks good in simple grey tees and jeans.
im loving the fact that he has that aura.
simply sexy.
you'll win any time in my world.
& yet he is so far away.
I've got to meet certain people before i set off to umrah or i'll miss them too much.
Let me know you're doing okay.
my guilty pleasure & dirrty lil secret.