![]() |
|
|
Friday, December 30, 2005
bimbo-talk
So. had the SOR gathering with khadijah MIA. I brought grease and we watched that and ate pizza. Yummeh. Bimbo talk was scraped but we managed a good laugh to that mat on the other line. He had that malay accent.
It was present day yesterday! excluding Nad's who was just merely returning stuff to the rightful owners. I finally watched Sky High. I loved it. Will Stronghold is so adorable, and the girl pretty. And of course, not denying, warren peace is HOT. :)) The disc has the worst subtitles ever. "kiss me if you dont kill me" "i want love" i feel cracked. have been spending my entire waking moment on the comp. watched the oc season 3 till episode 10, havent downloaded the others. cant believe it has only 13 episodes. everything so emo. everyone sounds chipmunk. (the spoilt speaker) & i cant burn it into cd. not sure why. "The Notebook" cant be played using the dvd player. Hadta use the comp. But a few minutes i gave up, it looks boring. New year is coming. You guys starting school. All the best. Dont forget your old freinds after you make new ones yeah. I'll be rotting at home =/ he's back with an old flame. old flames die hard huhs. everything that i ever wanted just spoofed into thin air. |